I don't often post fundraisers..... but I wanted to share a very good friend of mine(whom I met at the very start of our journey 5 years ago) They have a son from Vietnam and are now raising funds to do a special needs adoption from China. They are selling amazing handmade bars of goats milk soap. These would make wonderful gifts as welll as obviously we ALL NEED soap....and you get the added benefit of of helping complete a family and ...bring a child home from China. So take a look. I love buying something that I would already buy, it is supporting a homebased business and you are helping a really a GREAT family.
"We are fundraising to help complete our second adoption. Please visit our website and consider buying some groovy goats milk soap to help us on this path" So stop by here and buy a few bars for yourself and I am certain you need some soap for the upcoming holidays. Perfect to have around for anyone that stops by, perhaps your neighbors, teacher gifts. Great price, great gift and what a great way to help a family bring home a child:)
The Soap Road To China
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment