Pink Velvet Baby

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mommy when can I play the harp?

If you remember we went to our friends harp recital last year and that is where Hayden discovered her love of the harp.  She was immediately drawn to the music and loved watching Gracie and Madi play. 
Well another year has passed and we went to watch their end of the year recital about 2 weeks ago and again Hayden was mesmerized by the beautiful harps lining the stage and the peaceful music everyone played. 
As soon as we got in the car she asked me "mommy when can I play the harp"?

What she doesn't know yet is we are storing a small harp for our friends while they build a house and soon I will surprise my pippa with sitting down and playing the harp that both Madi and Gracie started learning on. 

3 comments:

michelle said...

Can't wait to see the expression on Miss H's face when she sees the harp!! Hope we get to hear her playing as well!

rachel said...

wow, that is amazing! dan and i went to the SA symphony last night and i was enchanted by the harp. i just love it! hope you get some pics of when she sees it!

Lisa said...

The magical sounds of the harp and Miss Hayden should fit well together. I hope she loves her surprise and learns to love playing it too!