Pink Velvet Baby

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hayden's FAVORITE book


Hayden has loved this book from the very first time I read it to her. She picks it out almost EVERY night and clearly has it memorized(she was actually a little forgetful this night) but I had to capture her sweet voice reading this amazing book.
If you do not have Motherbridge of Love and you have adopted....I recommend that you go straight from here to Amazon and order it.
We love this book!!! We are going to need to order a new copy because she has worn it out!! The illustrations are beautiful too.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Hayden is such a precious angel and her voice is just adorable. I've never heard of that book but will definitely get it very soon.

jennifer said...

So sweet. I'm going to have to pick that book up.

Journey to our baby said...

We love this book! And I am still amazed that Hayden can remember all of this, and her sweet little voice almost made me tear up, what a sweetie.

Maci Miller said...

First of all, I love, love, LOVE the new header photos of Hayden! Gorgeous!

2nd, I love that book! My Mom gave it to me and it's just beautiful. I read it to Ruby once a while a go and could barely get through it without tearing up! Ruby was lukewarm about it but her understanding is so much more now. Think I need to pull that out today and start reading it to her again.

Love what a sweet little reader Hayden is. Cutie!