We hope everyone enjoyed a great Easter weekend. We certainly did and have to say I am not so sure about Easter falling this late in April......Memorial day is just around the corner!!
I still need to load the pics of Hayden in her Easter dress. They are on a different camera and will do that this week. Easter services did not go so well. Waaaay too many people and WAAAAAY too many men for our little bunny!! Hopefully with age and experience this stranger anxiety will improve. I must agree there were WAAAAYYYY too many people:(
Hayden loved the Rapunzel and the lip gloss the bunny brought, although she has determined that the lip gloss does not taste as good as she would like and so she announced that she would be giving it to all of the babies, and then I told her I don't think babies wear lip gloss and so she decided she would give them all to Ruby. So there you have it.....the candy, slinky and the Rapunzel will stay:) She did tell me it was the BEST Easter ever(out of the 2 she has celebrated)
Ready to begin
Daddy getting in on the dying action
She took her time and made sure there was always an egg in each cup(sometimes two)
Hey look at this blue one!
Hayden LOVED dying the eggs, we had to cook more so she could color some more:) good thing we love egg salad!
Marbled eggs
sugar bunny:)
ohhhh the bunny dropped some of her candy on the way out!!
10 tubes of lip gloss....how did the bunny know I LOVED lip gloss she asked
Rapunzel look at your hair!!
Coming down the stairs and seeing the first spotting's of the bunny













4 comments:
I'm so glad that this was the best Easter ever for Hayden! She is always dressed so pretty even coloring eggs. I followed your example and Lexie wore her pretty Easter dress for our family egg coloring and she did pretty well keeping it almost clean. Like Hayden, she loved dunking those eggs, some cups were overflowing with eggs.
I love those bunny prints. What a wonderful idea!! I may borrow that one next year. How did you get your dogs to not lick up that sugar?
Lip gloss!! Lexie loves those, so have to remember that one. We got her a playdoh set which she's been hounding me to play with.
How I love thee moments and memories! The bunny prints are adorable!!! Our bunny left a few half chewed up carrots by the front door, but I am going to have to keep those bunny prints in mind!
Oh, the bunny footprints are ADORABLE. You are clearly the very best mommy in the whole wide world and must have some special connections with the Easter Bunny. Looks like F.U.N.
love the easter pics. i love H's dress too. i recognize that fabric - liberty of london, right?
Post a Comment