Pink Velvet Baby

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Say cheeeeeese!!!









I am so lucky to be friends with this person and right before vacation while our awesome friends were here visiting we did a little BFF photoshoot.  While we were there we did some product pictures too for this CUTE company.

I am just CRAZY about how they turned out.  Miss H did an amazing job that day and did every single thing she was asked to do.  It is funny that I love the pics where you don't see her face just as much as I love when you do.  The pettiskirt/legwarmer picture is one of my FAVORITES!!
without even seeing Miss H's face you can so see her personality.  We paint her toenails every single week....SHE never forgets that it is time.  She almost always picks green....hers and Shreks favorite color.  She sits perfectly still and knows we can't touch and we must BLOW!!  Then we stick a perfect little flower on that perfect little toe!!

She did so well with these we have been asked to do some more!!  This mama clearly LOVES pictures of our girl, and I think it is great for her to learn to follow directions, some patience and well I think it can't hurt her confidence either. 

THANK YOU  mISS Y!!  We love your work, but we especially LOVE you!!!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

The pictures are breathtaking! Absolutely beautiful. I love the ones where you can't see her face too!

k said...

So precious!!!

The rainboots and the skirt pictures are stunning. Such a great model

Lisa said...

Hayden is a really good listener.. thank goodness Paige did not rub off on her... we got many compliments on the Shrek manicure for sure...Love the pictures...can't wait to see more of P's.. your friend is an amazing photographer..
How was everything calli???

michelle said...

Gorgeous pictures! I just love those skirts! Where do you find them??? Nothing like that here in Hawaii. Hayden is just too precious!

3 Peanuts said...

These are beautiful!!!!