
Hayden has discovered her DEEP love of fruit snacks. She is ALWAYS asking if she can have a bag. I limit it to just one a day. But she loves them so much that she can barely contain herself and savor the one bag before it turns into chipmunk syndrome. Watch the progression of her mouth and cheeks as she empties the bag.

one or two already in the mouth

Mouth so full her cheeks are expanding, but surely one more will fit:)
"huh?? what is the problem mommy?? I just love them!! I won't choke"

Making sure her dogs are not coming to take any of her snacks. Being on the wheely bug makes for a faster getaway!!
"That was a close call. My dogs have no idea what they are missing!"
"Oh no I think the bag is empty"

Bummer, MORE FRUIT SNACKS PEASE!!!!
I get the mom of the year award for allowing my child to fill her mouth so full of gummy fruit snacks that it was likely she would choke and die(or so I have been told by the daddy)
9 comments:
Thanks for the laugh, I love this post!!!
Cute! I got Ella her first pack to use as bribery at the hairdresser. She is hooked and also has "chipmunk syndrome". I guess we both win the mommy of the year award!
LOL Oh now that was a sweet treat for us all!
Look at those cheeks! AND I love that she's got the presence of mind to be on the lookout for moochie poochies! :) She's in her getaway mobile and ready to roll! ( LOVE that btw!!)
AND did anyone else spot that darling dress and coordinating hair pretty??? Well I sure did!
She's so darn cute with or without full cheeks!
And please know you are in good company, though with Ty its those cheddar fish ~ why put just one in(?), when half a dozen fits just fine! Lexi dog waits patiently for him to burst out laughing so she can collect the volcanic eruption of bits and crumbs! ugh! ;)
Hahahaha!!!! That girl knows what she wants!
Imagine how excited she would get if you let her have more than one pack?!? She might just implode!
So cute!!! Julianna has not had the pleasure of fruit snacks yet - I actually forgot about them until Missy and your post. I will have to remember this special treat when I need it most :)
Hmmm I havent even attempted something like this with Paige and I am queen of junk food to give her calories. How cute on her little bug...Paige loves hers. The outfit is Matilda Jane...a bit pricey (I had to go to a friend's trunk show) and I have been looking.. There are some etsy sites that make the knot dresses just as cute and a lot less expensive.. Yes my friend we would do some terrible shopping damage together!!!
Love ya,
Lisa
LOL. Hayden's little cheeks are so cute! Loved this post.
Oh these are SOOOO DARN CUTE!!! Ruby is addicted to those fruit snacks too and I am so sad cause I think the dentist is taking away that secret weapon. Of course she doesn't know how much Ruby brushes and flosses. Hoping that helps! But evidently, gummy stuff is the worst thing for their teeth cause it sticks. (Sorry to share). Ruby gets 4 gummy vitamins a day plus I have been known to bribe her or reward her with the fruit snack kind. I am really hoping the dentist gives her a good report so I can keep my trump card handy!
So SO cute. Kate loves those too. Are they the Target strawberry ones? I have to seriously limit them as well.
Post a Comment