Okay my kid has a serious addiction to boots. She has put on her snowboots the last 3 days. All winter she wore her uggs, and while shopping today she spotted the wellies. So after much pointing and screaming "boots, boots" I strolled over thinking they would not have them in her size...boots in general are hard to find for a foot as small as Hayden's. But sure enough they had her size so I obliged to let her try them on. Well you know what happened next....no she has not taken them off. The saleslady had to cut the tag to ring them up as Hayden screamed "No, NO, NO" and now she is asleep in her bed with you guessed it, The Wellies. Hmmmm I guess we will be wearing them everyday for awhile. Hayden started gymnastics today with her friend Matthew. She was a little overwhelmed at first, but I just stuck with her, kept reassuring her that I was not leaving, and after watching the seasoned pro Matthew she decided it would be safe to get down, and by the time we were finished she had jumped on the trampoline, walked on the balence beam, did pull ups on the bars, and did some somarsaults. Oh and got stamps on her feet and hands from Coach John. It may end up being 50 first dates for awhile, but in the end I think she will love it!! No pictures to show, but trust me she looked really cute!!













4 comments:
Great picture and such a cute story! Thanks for sharing! Noah has a thing for shoes and will CRY and throw himself in the floor to get shoes! lol
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Did they have the boots in a 3??? I can't wait until Paige can finally have a selection of shoes.... Hayden is so cute...
LOl
lisa
That's an addiction I can live with! I love BOOTS!
haha. This is how Ruby is with those cowboy boots. I hide them some days if they don't match. LOL. I have to be careful when taking her into the shoe dept, too cause she definitely will pitch a fit for a great pair! Hey, can you blame our girls for having good taste? Those Wellies are adorable!
Post a Comment