I have told you about Lassie Girl before, but look at what she just put out for Valentines day!! Seriously people I would like to have all 3...which would actually be 6 new dresses for Miss H. because they are reversable!! You can also win one by going here They are beautifully sewn, and look cute with pants, leggings or in the summer with bloomies. Miss H. has a lot of pinnies from Lassie Girl, and we might have to add a couple more. Shhhhh don't tell Daddy!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
Thanks, Julie!! BTW, do you want to kill me yet over Karen's order??? ;)
Let me first say that I love your new header on your blog. Such a cute picture of Hayden!
Cute dresses....how many of them are you going to buy. C'mon, you can tell me..you know I won't tell David! You have way too much dirt on me for me to EVER spill a secret of yours.
You turned me on to this site last year. I just checked her blog yesterday and didnt see valentines tops.. I think I may have to order one of these..
Lisa
Okay, you just give me the BEST tips! I am still just gaga for the tutus I got at Stephanie's Wonderland! She is soo nice, too! I have one to share with you also. Trinity tutu's on Etsy. I had a few custom ordered including one for Valentines and one for Ruby's farm themed birthday party that is red, blue, & yellow. (Will post picture soon). Thanks again for the tip! Going there now!
Post a Comment