Pink Velvet Baby

Friday, December 25, 2009

The best Christmas EVER!!!

I have waited my whole life for this morning. I think we had a wonderful day together, we were missing Taylor and our crew in California. But maybe next year!! I am certain that I received the best present of all. I don't know what I did to deserve the amazing life and family I have!

Oh here we are again pushing Kate in her stroller!! Her darling outfit is Luna Luna!! How cute does she look with her outfit and ballet flats??
The best $20 I have ever spent!! Yep this was THE GIFT for Hayden and she really didn't care about anything else...she only opened a few, and then went back to "Kate" Pretty much obsessed with the doll and her stroller/high chair/pack n play!!



Christmas eve and all the children were snug in their beds with their santa slippers on!! They were still on this morning. She never leaves her socks on, but the santa slippers are a whole different deal.


Shiyu arrived on Tues night and it was so fun to go meet her at the airport!!


We shot about 200 pictures and a lot of video today, but need to sit down and edit and find the best way to display it all. But wanted to share a little bit of our merry, merry day!!
Hope you and your families had a wonderful holiday season, and I hope that 2010 has so much in store for all of us!!!

7 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

Merry Christmas!! Hayden is so cute and love the pics of her on Christmas. We are so blessed!

Journey to our baby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Journey to our baby said...

Sorry I posted twice!

Anne Marie said...

Oh, Merry Merry Christmas to all of you! All three of you look so beautiful in that last shot :) Hayden looks just perfectly adorable in her outfit and flats :) Isn't it so funny about the gifts -- Alex's favorites were a $10 plastic fish that lights up in the tub and a flashlight!

Wishing you all the best for 2010 and another best Christmas ever next year :)

walternatives said...

Lovely photos, Jules. How can they not be, with such a cute subject? ;) It's so nice to see Shiyu again, too.

Pink Velvet Mommy said...

Thanks for all the nice comments!! It has been an amazing year, and we had a great Christmas holiday to top the year off!!

Sara and Jon said...

Merry Christmas! I love the shots of Hayden pushing that stroller. When are you coming back to California! You will have to come to us because we are definitely staying put for the year!