I have seen links to this, but never actually watched it before. So cute! Especially when she kicks her leg out to the side and does that head side to side move!
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
3 comments:
I have seen links to this, but never actually watched it before. So cute! Especially when she kicks her leg out to the side and does that head side to side move!
Oh funny!
I love that one! Nothing cuter than a little bouncing baby booty!
Post a Comment