She is dancing while watching Dancing with the Star$! Guess who got new boots? Guess who loves their new boots? Guess who didn't want to take off her boots? Hayden loves her new boots, and has worn them all day, and insisted I help her put them back on even after she had her jam jams on. Hilarious this kid!!
Love Hayden's boots.. How cute that she loves them.., I bought Paige little pink ones. She still hates having shoes on, and socks for that matter. She is always pulling them off of her. LOL Lisa
This is my story of being the mommy to an amazing little girl that we brought home from Taiwan in Apr 09' I have been a step mom for a long time, but this will be my first time being "mommy" I am head over heels with my husband, I love my girlfriends, I love to buy beautiful things, I love everything monogrammed, and I love all things pretty and pink, and I especially love being a mom!!
3 comments:
Love Hayden's boots.. How cute that she loves them.., I bought Paige little pink ones. She still hates having shoes on, and socks for that matter. She is always pulling them off of her.
LOL
Lisa
How adorable!! They must be comfy!
Be glad she enjoys shoes...Brooke hates shoes, socks, and hair bows LOL! Maybe one day...
Michelle C, AL
Post a Comment