

3 months ago today my heart swelled so big I thought it would burst
3 months ago today I learned a love that I can never describe
3 months ago today my wish came true
3 months ago today was one of the best days of my life
3 months ago today the word mommy became the sweetest word I have ever heard
3 months ago today all the despair and sadness of waiting disappeared
3 months ago today I was hired to do the best job in the world
3 months ago today I became in awe of all mothers
3 months ago today everything became brighter
Hayden, 3 months ago today I met you in person and held you in my arms for the first time, but you had been born in my heart long before that day. You are everything and more I could have asked for. You make me smile, you teach me how to love more deeply, you teach me patience and persistence, you make me want to be the best mom ever, but you teach me it is okay to not be perfect...we still get through the day. You are my heart and soul, and I love you more than I would ever be able to tell you. You are my wish come true, and I look forward to all of the memories we have ahead of us...
Thanks Sherry for the great pictures!!














7 comments:
Jules,
What a beautiful post. I can not believe it has been 3 months already. WoW.
LOL
Lisa
Excellent post Jules! This one brought a tear to my eye. What a beautiful thing for Hayden to read when she is older!
Isn't it just great?
Jules,
You made me cry!
Gosh...I can't wait until my 3 month post!
Hugs
Heather
Thnaks for stopping by our blog a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I am just now getting the chance to respond. I appreciate your encouragement. It means so much coming from someone who has "been there." I know that it will be a rocky, but wonderful road and we can't wait to hold our sweet girl in our arms, which will make it all worthwhile!
What a precious girl you have! Hayden is absolutely beautiful. And this post is wonderful! What a precious thng that Hayden will always cherish! Have a wonderful day!
Your post makes me cry happy tears. The way motherhood brings joy to your heart is hard to put into words. You captured it so well.
That is absolutely beautiful! What a great post and a special thing for Hayden to read one day!
Post a Comment