We are doing well here!! We had a rough couple of days after our shots. It was a very traumatic visit to the doctor for everyone involved. I am pretty sure Mommy cried almost as loud as Hayden, but I am postive that everyone in the office heard Hayden screaming!! Good news is that all of her bloodwork came back perfect, and we have 5 vaccines down, and don't have to go back until her nine month visit where we will have a few more to catch up. The day after though our girl was running a pretty good fever, and some really ugly diapers. She would only agree to sleep if she was sleeping on top of one of us.....so there was not a lot of rest for the weary. David and I enjoyed almost every single hour of my first mother's day. But she has recovered and doing well. She will sit and play at my feet now.....just know that is HUGE!!! She is also starting to feel better about her crib. Oh and we are crawling....told you we didn't have long:)
Anyway, we are here, and feeling insanely blessed with this little girl. She makes me smile all day long. I look at her and my heart just about bust open.
The last picture is Hayden on her new puzzle stool that David's boss and wife sent. We love it, and it is one of our favorite gifts to send to new babies, and it is made in a town just 30 minutes from my hometown in Missouri. I know Miss Hayden will be using that stool soon enough to help get her to places that we might not want her to get too!!!













7 comments:
THank you for the Hayden photos. She is tooooo cute, love the bow.
Me
Thanks for the update. I keep checking. She looks perfectly happy in these pictures.
I hate the shots!! I sent my husband to go with Brooke last week and it was much easier LOL!
Michelle C, AL
OH, I love the tub/towel shot...well, o.k. LOVE them all! Such a happy & pretty baby girl!
The shots are brutal....absolutely brutal.....ugh!
Glad things are going well for you guys!
Hugs!
So glad to hear from you and to see all the beautiful pictures. Am glad to read all those happy words. Hope the going to sleep stuff gets better.
oh, i've been waiting for an update! I love the pictures and bet your house is just overflowing with joy! And she does look very happy, not the usual, "where am I???" look :)
I'm looking forward to more pictures!
much love
susannah
Glad to hear that all is going well. She is adorable!
Post a Comment