Pink Velvet Baby

Monday, October 20, 2008

Trying to patiently wait

Well we have been in the #1 spot now for a week, and it has gotten easier as the days have gone by. However there is this strange cloud hanging over the both us knowing that any minute that it can all change and we will know about our daughter and know what she looksl like. After all of this time it seems surreal that we are #1 and that our waiting will change any time now. I have moments of thinking they will skip us, that they will forget us, that we really are not in the coveted #1 spot. Then I move to wondering what she is going to look like, how old will she be, will she have lots of hair, how quickly will we get to her???

It is all very strange,exciting,overwhelming, anxiety inducing. But in the end, I can't wait to see her, to know her, and espcially to hold her. We have been waiting a long time for her, and I am ready to move to the next phase of this journey.

No comments: